Saturday 20 August 2011

FNSI Results

Posting this a little later than I intended to as I had to make a dash to the post office before it closed.

Had a very productive FNSI and completed the quilting on the centre of my baby quilt.

I'm fairly pleased with the back of the quilt - the pinwheel stripe looks good against the grey, unfortunately the number of pleats I've accidentally sewn into it don't look too good. Unfortuntely they don't seem to be just have been caused by only one or two lines of stitching but I'm not sure I can live with them. I will have a think whilst I get on quilting the borders - fingers crossed for my first serious attempt at free motion quilting!

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

What a beautiful baby quilt... so bright and cheerful! Congratulations!

Maria said...

Lovely bright Baby Quilt. Good luck with your FMQ.

Anonymous said...

You did have a productive FNSI. That's a bright and beautiful baby's quilt.