Monday 6 December 2010

As Promised...

A few photos of what I've been up to this weekend.

I cut the rectangles and triangles which make up these...
Unpressed
Pressed (see there is a difference!)


I have made enough for all four borders and sewn together two, all bar the little bit of tweaking and bodging require to make them fit the top...I have a plan.  Which I will put into place next Friday evening all being well.

I also couldn't resist starting this...


Can you tell what it is yet?

And now I'm taking a break as due to ironing all my ironing pile and the pressing of all the quilt pieces my back is aching.  Actually I should get on with some studying (and pray to the god of tumble driers that my bedding is dry soon).


1 comment:

Scotland Trio said...

Ganny's quilt? Either that or a fairy ring