Wednesday 8 January 2020

The 2020 Plan

After some consideration I've decided on a plan for this year. I'm not going to set resolutions or target a number of projects to finish, I'm just going to work through my WIPs and see what I achieve and if I get distracted there's no pressure.

Luckily I have quite a lot of WIPs in various states of progress and across all my crafts so I shouldn't get bored!

I've broken my projects into 3 groups (there is a fourth but this is more of a wishlist of ideas so won't be featuring).

The first group is UFOs - projects already started, the second is the ready to go's - projects that are ready to be started whenever, the third is requires refinement - projects that need some extra bits, in at least one case a pattern, before they can be begun. 

The UFOs are as follows:

1 Hue Shift Afghan 
2 Floozy 
3 Sparkle Punch Quilt 
4 Alice cushion 
5 Aran squares
6 Pumpkin mini
7 Xmas stars
8 Wedding quilt
9 Opal socks
10 Jessa shorts

All things which have appeared previously on this blog and some items on which good progress is being made and to prove this here's the progress on the Hue Shift Afghan in the last three evenings...


I think I'll save the other two lists for later in the month. At least I'm not trying to complete any of them, in fact I'm expecting to add to them! 

2 comments:

Bethan said...

Good list - although the sparkle punch quilt should be number 1!

Kaisievic said...

Good luck with your goals and I do so love a good list!