Sunday 27 May 2018

Pre-emptive buying!

I was going to title this post something along the lines of "oops I've bought more craft supplies" but I've decided to think of it more as saving money, through buying during sales, and being prepared so I have a project ready to go when I've finished all the others (written with a straight face).

Anyway it isn't like I've bought much...


Just a jelly roll and two more whirls. 

The jelly roll is for a jelly roll race quilt which I've actually started as it'll be a quick finish and I'd like to get it to the intended recipient as soon as possible. The whirls are for a crochet version of the RBTL and will probably be waiting to be used for quite a while as once I've finished the RBTL I must do a few more squares for an Arab blanket I'm making with my mum (it's been in progress for ages but also takes up a lot of room in my yarn drawer!).

Now all I have to do is stop looking at blogs, magazines, Ravelry, shops and the like so I don't find anymore things I have to make...

...yeah I don't think that's going to happen either.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Such pretty swirls and a jelly roll. Just enjoy.

Bethan said...

I love the colours of the swirls! x