Monday 1 January 2018

New Year Aims

Rather than setting any crafty resolutions, such as doing a certain amount of craft a week or not starting things until others are finished, or even setting myself a target to complete a number of items I have decided to set myself some crafty aims to improve my skills and challenge myself.

After a lot of thinking here is my list:

1. Foundation paper piecing - actually doing this one could be easy as I have a recent magazine with templates .

2. Curved piecing - luckily I got plenty of pins for Xmas!

3. Crocheting something useful - will have to relearn how to crochet first.

4. Make some chocolates - I bought all the required equipment years ago.

I feel there should be a fifth one, so may add to the list later. Either way, this list, my UFOs and my stashes should keep me well entertained!

No comments: