Thursday 4 January 2018

Frustration

Unfortunately not the game. I'm busy working on the first of the Xmas things and it seems to be a project where if something can go wrong it has. Does anyone else have projects like that?

The cast on wouldn't work, the tension seems off, my colourwork has gone wonky...


...I kept on using the wrong size needles, the white yarn had a shredded section...

...I dropped a needle and even this blog post is playing up.

Luckily even with all the problems they seem to be knitting up quickly.

(By the way the odd pictures aren't caused by another gremlin, it's intentional as these are intended for someone...although I may knit another less glitchy version!)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Yep often things like that happen to me too. Pleased it worked out in the end.

Bethan said...

Annoying that the Gremlins are getting involved with the stitching. Hope it starts to go better soon x