Monday 2 January 2012

2012 Goals

So its the traditional timeof year for resolution setting.  I don't tend to do this as breaking them by the 10th is a huge disappointment.  But Iwould like to set myself some goals for 2012, nothing too impossible but something to look back on at the end of the year.  They're not all craft related but here they are...

1.  Finish the hand sewn quilt for my brother (if we could find it I'd also like to finish my sister's one too it only needs backing and quilting.

2.  Have less WIPs at the end of 2012 than I have at the start (I'll have a count up later).

3.  Run the Great South Run in less than 2hrs (this should be possible but I seem to get worse each year).

4.  Loose weight (ideally 28lbs - its amazing how quickly I gained that amount).

5.  Keep up with the Debbie Abrahams Mystery Blanket.

6.  Have less unread 'real' books than I have now (I'll have a count up later its somewhere in the region of 20!)

I think that's a reasonable amount I was toying with including develop a 'proper' study routine (I have always been fairly bad at that) and don't start new projects until the last one is complete but I'd like my goals to be realistic and achievable!

No comments: