Sunday 24 March 2013

Still Crafting...

...just forgot about the blogging a little.

When I opened my blog I realised I'd set myself a 13 in 2013 challenge and immediately I thought I must have already failed.  I read the list preparing to admit defeat and then I remembered it was a UFO challenge...no surrender yet then!

And even better I am very pleased to report the completion of No. 11 the crochet scarf (and considering the ongoing cold temperatures here and the reappearance of serious snow it was none too soon).


And I have tracked down, on Ravelry, gloves and a cap using a similar stitch pattern...



... although I suppose my 13 in 2013 should take priority (we'll see!).


I do have another finish to report, but unfortunately no accompanying photo, a jelly roll quilt - on day to machine sew, two weeks to hand stitch the binding! 

No comments: