Wednesday 3 February 2021

First finish of 2021-Lovenote

 As the Lovenote sweater was started in late 2020 there was a very good chance that it would be my first finish of 2021.


I am so pleased how it turned out. The pattern is Lovenote by TinCanKnits knitted in Meadow Yarn's Pightle 4 ply, in the shade Some Enchanter's Wand, held with a strand of Drops Kidsilk Mohair in navy.


So many shades and colours in the Pightle.


I haven't got round to blocking the sweater yet but I couldn't resist wearing it as is. M am definitely making myself another of these in a brighter colourway (love the dark blue and it goes with some much of my wardrobe but a colourful sweater would be great too) and I'm even hoping to knit the odd one as a gift I enjoyed knitting it so much, also helps that it's a pretty quick knit! 

And as an added bonus it's one item off my 2021 list!

No comments: