Monday 5 October 2020

Does "The Plan" Still Exist?

I'm pleased to say yes it does and yes I'm still working from it ... to a certain extent!

So a first a quick reminder of the two main lists that were the basis of the plan with updates as to progress:

The UFOs are as follows:

1 Hue Shift Afghan        
2 Floozy                        
3 Sparkle Punch Quilt    Binding to go
4 Alice cushion              Still in progress
5 Aran squares              One complete plenty more to go!
6 Pumpkin mini

7 Xmas stars                 Still a WIP
8 Wedding quilt            Still going
9 Opal socks                 Replaced by other socks
10 Jessa shorts             Toile complete now going to be trousers

Hmm I'm sure I've completed more than that!

The 'Ready to Gos' are as follows:

1 Highland cushions       To be started
2 Colourwork stocking
3 Scheepjes hat
4 Scheepjes shrug          Change of plan to a wrap (not started)
5 Hitofude                     To be started
6 Blythes Spirit 
7 Lottie and Albert Blanket   And again
8 WM quilt
9 Bird quilt                    One EPP project at a time
10 Xmas mini                Needs to be started soon!
11 Socks
12 Cross stitch bookmark    Playing hide and seek

So 9 items off the list so far, and apart from face masks I think only one item has been completed that wasn't on either list - a Grace dress.


As may be assumed from my last post I am planning to swerve away from the lists, but not just for the Slipstravaganza Shawl but also with a Lovenote sweater that I am planning to knit in my upcoming week off which means it's also likely I'll have two big knitting projects on the go at the same time. 

Ah well some plans are made to be deviated from! 

1 comment:

Bethan said...

You've made a good dent in your plan!