Sunday 17 December 2017

Sunday Progress

A fair amount of progress to report this weekend.

Firstly a finish...


My magic loop socks are off the needles and on my feet.  The magic loop technique took a little getting used to but I'll definitely use it again, I didn't miss juggling multiple dpns.

Next, I've started binding the table runners...


I found the binding fabric in my stash, I was going to use plain black fabric but in reality it looked a bit harsh.  I'm glad I had a large enough piece of the spotty fabric, I still have enough of it for its original project too.

I've re-started my next sewing UFO; not a huge amount done but it's got me back in the groove.


And finally there's the Xmas things...


Enough said about that at the moment! (Although it does seem to be going a little better)

No comments: