Not quick, not easy!

As I have finally finished one of my knitting UFOs I decided to move onto the next item on the list ... the cryptically named Xmas things.   I have made these before and I remembered them as a relatively quick and easy project.

WRONG!

After two hours work last night this is what I had to show for it...


A wonky beaded cast on and one row of knitting.  The cast on required the use of the thumb method which I haven't used a lot but am usually ok with, apart from last night! Add to that not checking number of beads and yarn colours before starting and a huge knotted join in the green yarn and I'd have to say last night was not a fun knitting night.

I'm sure things will improve. At least I've decided to be realistic and aim to finish these things for Xmas 2018!

Comments