A little more progress

During a trip to my local fabric shop I was reminded that I have a little over a month to do the homework on my log cabin quilt.  Considering I only sew at weekends and I am planning to spend a large proportion of the next month's weekends out and about I thought I'd better forgo the woodwork reconstruction in my bathroom and get some sewing done.

I've got some nice looking but somewhat tricky borders to make and, as I'm making another huge quilt, I've got a lot of bits to piece.

Made a pleasing start with 2 hours effort but I may have to unpick some due to wonky seams.

See what you think...


Going to have to set some serious time aside for Ganny's quilt.

Comments