Sunday 26 September 2010

Well It's Not All About Fabric

Another weekend another update!  Had the intention of nipping into Buckingham to get the extra fabric required for my log cabin quilt.  As so often happens I came away with more than that (on a positive note I did get the fabric I wanted which doesn't always happen and all my other purchases were second hand).

Anyway the purchases I'm most proud of (and will own up to here) are...




A rather sweet but very tatty sewing box, with the added bonus of lots of teeny hexagon flowers in the drawer (God knows what I will do with those).  To give you an idea of its size this box will be capable of biting most people in the knees.  I intend to renovate this box somehow and somewhen.

The other purchase was...


...the first fabrics for Ganny's quilt.  The yellow one has little stars on it.  Just two more red and three purple fabrics to find  As easy as it sounds!

No comments: