Tuesday 2 June 2020

Progress with The Plan

So the beginning of June seems as good a time as any to review my "plan", which was just my list of UFOs and planned makes which I am aiming to put a dent in this year whilst not adding too many new projects to the list. 

I broke my plan into 3 parts, so I'll update in those three parts. 

The first part was the UFOs as follows with progress updates:

1 Hue Shift Afghan - complete (except the ends, don't mention the ends) 

2 Floozy - just needs buttons purchasing

3 Sparkle Punch Quilt - on the quilting frame, getting my nerve together! 


4 Alice cushion - getting close to a completed flimsy


5 Aran squares - one added to the collection

6 Pumpkin mini - complete

7 Xmas stars - nothing much to report

8 Wedding quilt

9 Opal socks

10 Jessa shorts - slow progress has restarted on the toile

There has also been some progress (and removals) on the ready to go list:

1 Highland cushions

2 Colourwork stocking

3 Scheepjes hat - complete



4 Scheepjes Shrug - removed and planning to use the whirl for something else 

5 Hitofude

6 Blythes Spirit - next in line

7 Lottie and Albert Blanket 

8 WM quilt - basted 


9 Bird quilt - must stop collecting fabric for it! 

10 Xmas mini

11 Socks - one pair done, another 3/4 complete

12 Cross stitch bookmark

Of the Requires Refinement List I now know what pattern I will be using for the cat quilt, the joni dress has all the necessary materials purchased so is now in my dress making queue and the cowl may not be a purl soho one! 

All in all quite pleasing progress, and I haven't deviated too much from the lists. 

1 comment:

Bethan said...

Looks like you're making a good dent. I do love that hat