Saturday 5 October 2019

12 Things - September Update

Still plodding away on my 12 Things projects, avoiding the temptation to start any more just so I can say I did!


A definite move forward on the Hue Shift Afghan. Loving the colours in this quadrant. I was supposed to put this on the back burner but the temptation of being able to finish a square in an evening and still have time to put some serious work into the Floozy is too much. 


Speaking of the Floozy it now has a significant chunk of sleeve. There's a couple of holes where I failed repeatedly at picking up stitches but I'm optimistically hoping they can be fixed.


And finally, as noted earlier in this blog, the second Xmas quilt is now a complete quilt top. I really need to start quilting these tops. 

2 comments:

Lin said...

I do love your stripy squares. xx

Bethan said...

Fingers crossed you get it all quilted soon!