Friday 14 September 2018

Little projects

After the epic knitting marathon which was the RBTL I have decided to focus on some smaller, quicker to finish knitting projects.

The first of these was another Aran square for my mum's blanket...


After which I started on a Xmas gift...


...can't really show much but the yarn is lovely to work with.

Each of these has taken no more than two weeks to finish (knitted mostly in the evenings watching TV) and I'm enjoying the much quicker gratification.

Of course I have the yarn for a number of larger projects stashed away once I feel in need of another epic knit.

And just to make sure I don't run out of big projects I've bought myself some yarn to make a Floozy cardigan by Libby Johnson.


I am intentionally delaying this one as I am in the process of losing weight and don't want the finished cardigan not to fit.  The fact that I have to hand wind all six skeins of yarn helps with the delay!

1 comment:

Bethan said...

That wool is great. I love the colours x