Wednesday 31 January 2018

Monthly Round-up - January

Definitely a month of trying to finish things off.


I've finished binding both my fruit and veg table runners, now I just need to decide who they're for! I've also finished my first Xmas things, if I can keep going at a rate of one a month there might be some hand crafted Xmas gifts this year.

I have started, well at least done a gauge swatch (first time ever), the Read Between the Lines shawl; the yarn seems very fine to me and I'm used to knitting with sock wool.


I have also made what feels like good progress with the Sparkle Punch Quilt. With a sneaky bit of sewing after work yesterday I'm now at the point that every white square now has at least one coloured triangle attached. Still need to do something about the pile of mis-sewn blocks.


And to add to the list of things achieved I've finished all the squares for my mystery blanket and hemmed a pair of work trousers.

It feels like January has been pretty productive, roll on February!

No comments: