Saturday 27 August 2022

Knitting Pile

 Showing off WIPs either artistically staged or one be one seems to be a thing. Due to some TV watching last night I had dug around in my knitting back for some suitable projects and when I looked next to me on the sofa* I saw the following...

Almost all my current knitting WIPs in a pile with the exception of two that are NSFTV**. There are the TAAT socks, a Musselburgh hat, my Tree Tram Tro slipover and to at the top left is a previously unmentioned project. 


This is the start of a scrappy blanket based on the Cosy Memories Blanket pattern. No definite plan for this but I think I'll use leftovers from 4 ply projects as I finish them, I've also got some other plans for 4 ply/fingerings weight leftovers but more about that another day. 

*couch or settee 
** Not Suitable For TV


No comments: