Friday 8 July 2022

Christmas in July - The Start


 Not intentionally I seem to have a spate of Xmas projects underway and more planned. The majority are destined to be presents but the cross stitch is purely for me. It's the Mini Christmas Patchwork by the Historic Sampler Company. It's already become quite addictive, I have to rememebr that I have Xmas presents that need to be ready in the Autumn to be taken to New Zealand.

The socks, Geek socks from Knitty.com in WYS Xmas yarn, are the first Xmas present. I was hoping two at a time socks would work up quickly but these are dragging a bit.


The blue tencel yarn is destined to become a Star Shower cowl. The Drops yarn will be crochet bags, if I have time.

I'm also planning a Musselburgh hat and a pair of socks as further Xmas presents. Hopefully at least one more Xmas project will be started in July but they definitely won't be finished in July (hopefully they'll be finished by December!).

No comments: