Tuesday 10 May 2022

Progress (or What I Could Have Achieved If I'd Stitched More Last Year!)

The photo above was taken on 9 April, the one below on 8 May.


Over the last month I have made the temperature project my main crafty project from dinnertime on Friday to dinner on Sunday, and its really paid off.

Surpringly, even to me, I have not spent every waking hour of those weekends stitching. I've been out and about, Saturday evenings have been for eating and drinking and I even spent the best part of one weekend on holiday. I did sew over the long Easter weekend when not doing other things. I'm so pleased there's only one row of houses to go (and not a full one at that) and then titles and key. It will be so tempting to work on this on Friday evening rather than my planned project ...we'll see how it goes.

 

1 comment:

Lin said...

That's great progress and with the end in sight I would just keep going! xx