Thursday 6 January 2022

2021 Plan - The Outcome

I think that the main outcome of my 2021 plan is that I shouldn't plan my makes (or at least not as many of them) as I get distracted by new and shinys or the need to make a gift.

The list as of end of June:

1 Aran squares x 3 (WIP) 
2 Xmas Stars (WIP) 
3 Wedding quilt (WIP) 
4 Jessa trousers
Grace 2/ Marguerite 
Lovenote sweater (WIP) 
7 Jonie
8 Xmas mini
9 Socks x 7 (WIP) 
10 Jessa shorts
11 Snowflake quilt
12 Billie dress
13 Billie top
14 Hitofude
15 Bird quilt 
16 Cross stitch bookmark (MIA) 
17 Rainbow quilt (WIP) 
18 Xmas Lucy's Terrace
19 Cat quilt 
20 Jumping dots
21 Bag

All I can add from June is that the Jessa trousers are cut out and a different cat quilt is now planned.

I finished a Jonie dress...

...and some socks...

(two and a half pairs if anyone's counting!).

But I did make plenty not on my list...

...and another Susurrus sweater and several toiles for pyjamas.

All in all I'm happy with what I've made and I'm pretty certain I'm just going freestyle in 2022!

No comments: