Saturday 9 November 2019

12 Things - October Update

It's odd I feel like I'm making good progress on my projects and the I do a monthly review and I don't seem to have got far. Not helped by working on some additional Xmas presents (probably shouldn't be) and my crafting time in October being limited by trips away and work events taking up a lot of my free time. 

Anyway enough of the excuses on with the progress. 


The second quadrant of the Hue Shift Afghan was completed. I really love the colours in this, I wasn't sure when I first got the kit but I've changed my mind. The third quarter is blues and greens so different again. 


Floozy almost has a second sleeve. Just the body to go, although as its all plain stocking stitch it may drag. 


The second Xmas quilt was loaded onto the frame. The first one just needs its binding hand stitched but I haven't managed to get a photo of it. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, will we see an end of year update on the 12 things, obviously acknowledging that many other achievements have occurred. But it would be lovely to see all progress. Xx