Tuesday 10 September 2019

12 Things in 2019 - August Progess

I should really try and write these updates on the last day of the month, I always find myself trying to put the wrong month in the title. 

I wasn't expecting much progress to be made in August due to long weekends away and general summer stuff. But looking back I'm quite pleased.

A small start was made on Xmas quilt no. 2... 


 I continued doing bits and pieces on the Hue Shift Afghan...


Second quarter underway even though I said I'd stop and focus on some other projects. A square takes me just over an hour so it's too tempting to try and do one a night. 

And finally my Floozy cardigan went from skeins of yarn to... 


This is the colourwork pretty much complete so I'm not sure if the sleeves and body will drag now or whether the desire to wear it (and start something else) will drive me on. 

So far 2 projects completed and 5 underway,  which includes two quilt tops awaiting quilting. The stats still have time to improve! 


No comments: