Friday 9 August 2019

12 Things in 2019 - July Progress

Yet more steady, though not particularly quick progress in July on my 12 Things.


The CBTL shawl has been successfully blocked, at least to my mind. I need to get an action photo but otherwise it is complete.


The first quarter of the Hue Shift Afghan is complete. I wasn't sure about it when I started but now I'm enjoying it and love the way it looks. A really simple technique but so effective.

The afghan is taking longer than I thought so I've decided to do another 12 Things yarn project alongside it. So my final achievement for the month is hand winding the yarn for my Floozy.


The photo's a bit washed out but it's a nice sage green.

In an ideal world 7 months through the year I should be over halfway through my list, I'm not. Having said that, in an ideal world I wouldn't keep on doing other projects alongside, I am! Maybe next year I'll be more strict about sticking to the list, more likely I won't. 

And if you'd like a reminder of the original list it's HERE.

2 comments:

Bethan said...

What's a Floozy? The Afghan technique is very clever x

Vicki said...

A Floozy is a cute cardigan with simple but addictive colourwork