Monday 1 April 2019

12 Things in 2019 - March Progress

I feel like I've made good progress with my 12 Things projects this month... 

The Keep It Simple Shawl is finally blocked. Now I just have to figure out how to wear it! 

The Sparkle Punch Quilt top is complete. I need to practise my intended quilting design on a baby quilt and then this will be the first quilt to go on my quilting frame (finally).


About 290 rows out of 450 of the CBTL are complete, although there is an increase on every other row so this may slow down as the rows get longer.

I have also almost chosen the designs I will use for my two Xmas quilts, I just need to check I have enough light and dark strips. Hopefully get these started very soon. 

The details of this challenge and the list of projects included in it can be found HERE

2 comments:

Lin said...

Your shawl looks gorgeous - as does your lovely quilt top. xx

Unknown said...

Sparkle punch looks amazing :-) too excited.....