Thursday 31 January 2019

12 Things in 2019 - January Progress

I'm pleased to be able to report some progress on two of my 12 Things projects.

Firstly No. 8, the Keep It Simple Shawl, after a somewhat tricky start due to unfamiliar terms and fiddliness I am now over half way through this and definitely on the home straight. It has taken me this long to figure out the method of the little lace section which means I can now knit without having to check the instructions every row. No idea why it's taken me this long but there you go.


It's going to need a good blocking but I like the way it's going.

I've also managed to do a bit more on No. 12, the Sparkle Punch Quilt.


This post is an update on the 12 Things in 2019 challenge started by Judy and Denise, full details and my list of 12 can be found HERE.

1 comment:

Bethan said...

I'm enjoying the colours of the shawl - I presume that is the effect of one type of wool, and you're not switching between several?