Saturday 29 December 2018

12 Things in 2019

Judy of Patchwork Times and her friend Denise of Just Quiltin have come up with a plan to complete 12 items in 2019, they are aiming to complete 12 sweaters. I am going to join in with this attempt (challenge?) as the 12 Things don't have to be sweaters but any craft item and I definitely have 12 on my list.

My 12 Things (I like capitalising the word Things) are, in no particular order:

1. Highland cushions (sewing)
2. Xmas quilt 1 (sewing)
3. Xmas quilt 2 (sewing)
4. Hue Shift Afghan (knitting)
5. Colourwork stocking (knitting) 
6. CBTL (crochet)
7. Floozy cardigan (knitting)
8. Keep It Simple Shawl (knitting)
9. Hat (knitting)
10. Cat quilt (sewing)
11. Scheepjes Shrug (crochet)
12. Sparkle Punch Quilt (sewing)

I'm hoping this will help me get through my stash, maybe use it faster than I buy it! I will also be working on a hand pieced quilt, there will be more on that as I work on it, but it will definitely not be finished in 2019 so it's not on the list.

This is a relaxed challenge, there is no need to complete an item a month or to tackle the items in a particular order. If you like to join in the details and sign up can be found HERE. Although I have left this a little last minute and sign ups close on 30 Dec.

January Progress

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a good mix of projects - I am planning the same for 2019!

Raewyn said...

Good luck and have fun with working through your list.. I need to make a list like this - it would help me prioritise all the projects I have floating around! Happy New Yar :-)

Bethan said...

This looks like a great idea - shame I missed the sign up! May have to do it unofficially x