Friday 4 January 2013

13 in 2013

So whilst thinking about goal setting for the year, and catching up with some blog reading, I came across this post by Aunt Marti at 52 Quilts in 52 Weeks - a challenge to complete 13 quilty UFOs in a year seemed to be absolutely perfect for me.  I am going to modify my attempt at the challenge however, as I don't always get a lot of crafting time some months (and some of my projects are fairly large) I am not going to follow the project number for the month.

So here are my 13 UFOs for 2013...

1. Sparkle Punch Quilt
2. Cat Quilt
3. Fruit and Veg Project
4. Christmas Quilt
5. Fabric Landscape
6. Xmas Table Runner
7. Hand Sewn Tumbling Blocks Quilt
8. Rainbow Quilt - Hand Quilt
9. Dancing Koi Wall Hanging
10. Debbie Abrahams Mystery Blanket 2012
11. Crochet Scarf
12. Aran Blanket
13. Farmer's Wife Quilt or Invergarry Quilt

Fingers crossed!

No comments: