Wednesday 30 June 2021

Mid Year Plan Update

 In January I set myself an optimistic 21 in 21 type of list, although I was completely aware that completing them all was nearly impossible. It seems a good time to have a review of my progress against the list.

The list:

1 Aran squares x 3 (WIP) 

2 Xmas Stars (WIP) 

3 Wedding quilt (WIP) 

4 Jessa trousers

5 Grace 2/ Marguerite 

6 Lovenote sweater (WIP) 

7 Jonie

8 Xmas mini

9 Socks x 7 (WIP) 

10 Jessa shorts

11 Snowflake quilt

12 Billie dress

13 Billie top

14 Hitofude

15 Bird quilt 

16 Cross stitch bookmark (MIA) 

17 Rainbow quilt (WIP) 

18 Xmas Lucy's Terrace

19 Cat quilt 

20 Jumping dots

21 Bag

So that's 3 items complete:




The Joni dress and the Jessa trousers are in different states of partial completion:



And I've completed two pairs of socks with another two on the needles:


Considering how weird life is still I think I've made pretty good progress and I couldn't resist making one or two things that weren on the list and there are more planned:


It's likely my next list update won't be until late December.

No comments: