Sunday 3 January 2021

2021 Plan

Having a plan for crafting in 2020 seemed to help keep me focused so I'm going to try the same again. Although having put my list together I seem to have made a 21 in 21 type of thing unintentionally, I have no aim to complete all the items on it.

My list is as follows:

1 Aran squares x 3 (WIP) 

2 Xmas Stars (WIP) 

3 Wedding quilt (WIP) 

4 Jessa trousers

5 Grace 2/ Marguerite 

6 Lovenote sweater (WIP) 

7 Jonie

8 Xmas mini

9 Socks x 7 (WIP) 

10 Jessa shorts

11 Snowflake quilt

12 Billie dress

13 Billie top

14 Hitofude

15 Bird quilt 

16 Cross stitch bookmark (MIA) 

17 Rainbow quilt (WIP) 

18 Xmas Lucy's Terrace

19 Cat quilt 

20 Jumping dots

21 Bag

Some are already started, some are from last year's list and one is playing hide and seek!

I also hope to get some handmade gifts made throughout the year, but I'm not including these on the list.

I will try to remember to provide progress updates through the year. 

1 comment:

Kaisievic said...

Great list and I wish you well in completing it all and hope that you have fun along the way.