Sunday 20 December 2020

December FNSI

 In preparing to write this blog I've realised that before photos would've been useful - but I was keen to maximise my crafting time.

First project was a bit if reworking on my Billie sweatshirt. As you may expect it's a Jersey top and as it was the first time I'd ever worked with jersey there were a couple of points where I'd created unintentional pleats. After a bit of unpicking and restitching I had a much smoother waistband.


The rest of the evening was then devoted to working on a pair of socks that will become a Xmas present for my partner's mum. 


A focused effort means that I only have a few inches left to knit. 


A very productive and enjoyable FNSI. 


If you want to see what everyone else got up to head over Wendy's blog:FNSI

4 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Nice work on the top - very pretty festive fabric. Handmade socks are always a lovely gift to give.

Lin said...

Your sweatshirt looks great = as do the socks. A very profitable evening. xx

Susie H said...

Love the socks. Such a beautiful shade of pink. Bet it may be her favorite present this year!

Cheryll said...

Gotta LoVe hand knitted socks...
It was nice having your company at FNSI too...xox