Tuesday 20 October 2020

Slipstravaganza - The Mystery So Far

Before you read any further I must warn you that this post contains spoilers for the WestKnits Slipstravaganza MKAL


 It also contains several examples of photographs taken on a phone in poor lighting conditions (this is not really spoiling anything but prevents me having to apologise repeatedly)

Okay, you have been warned. Continue reading at you own peril...


So after all that build up you may have guessed that as of the release of the second clue, of four, for this MKAL I'm still knitting along, I'm having fun and can actually see myself wanting to wear the finishaed article.

I'm loving the yarn from Dusty Dimples (UK Indy Dyer). And am picking up new skills all the time. It all started with an i-cord and then picking up the stitches from each i-cord row.


We've then moved onto honeycombs... 


And then, so far for me the most challenging part so far, rather large holes... 


I'm looking forward to finding out what the next 3 sections bring and hopefully picking up a few more new skills. 

1 comment:

Bethan said...

This is looking very cool!