Friday 24 January 2020

The Rest of the 2020 Plan

I mentioned in my 2020 Plan post that I'd broken my projects into 3 groups, I shared the first group, the started projects in that post, now I'll own up to the other two groups.

Ready To Go
1 Highland cushions
2 Colourwork stocking
3 Scheepjes hat
4 Scheepjes shrug
5 Hitofude
6 Blythes Spirit 
7 Lottie and Albert Blanket 
8 WM quilt
9 Bird quilt 
10 Xmas mini
11 Socks
12 Cross stitch bookmark

The list above are projects for which I have the pattern and all the materials ready to start whenever I need a new project. 

Require Refinement 
1 Cat quilt
2 Freya dress
3 Xmas lucy's terrace
4 Advent socks

5 Joni dress
6 Rainbow quilt
7 Purl soho cowl

And this list are projects that still need some elements purchasing for them. There is a chance that enthusiastic buying will cause one or two of these to change lists quickly!

So I have plenty to keep me entertained for the year and that's before any side track projects come along! And just a reminder that I have no target to finish a certain number of these projects, this is purely for interest (a reminder for myself). 

And just in case you think I'm being over optimistic I have made progress on three on my WIPs this week:


The third quarter of the Hue Shift Afghan is complete. 


And a little sewing has been achieved on the Alice cushion and the Xmas Stars quilt. 

3 comments:

Raewyn said...

As I'm finding, being organised is a great way to start the year. I like how you've broken your lists down. Have fun!

Bethan said...

Good break down of your projects. Are your Alice cushion and the Xmas Stars quilt both hand stitched? x

Laura said...

I really like the Hue Shift afghan...I love the pattern and the gradient that you have chosen!

Making lists and sorting in a way that makes sense to you is a great idea! You are aware of what you already have, and what you are wanting to accomplish. You've left room for 'squirrels' and creativity, and taken into account the mood that you are in so that you aren't limiting yourself. You should have a great year!