Tuesday 30 April 2019

Bright Feet

The sensible thing would be just sticking to my 12 in 2019 projects and any WIPs from before 2019, but after knitting a few pairs of socks towards the end of last year I've been bitten by the sock knitting bug again. I also enjoyed learning a new technique, the afterthought heel. So the sensible thing to do with various other projects underwater and my 12 in 2019 list was to start a pair of socks using a "two at a time technique satisfying both my urge to knit socks and to continue learning new things. 


And I had the perfect yarn in my stash for these socks. 


Two 50g skeins of Coop Knits Socks Yeah 4 ply in what I am fairly sure are both neon colours, bought with the intention of making mismatching socks. 


It took a little getting my head round but I'm enjoying this method so far, although I keep on trying to counts the rows for some reason! I'll keep you updated on my progress. One thing is certain they're not going to be a subtle pair of socks! 





1 comment:

Raewyn said...

They are going to be a fun pair of socks, that's for sure!! Enjoy the deviation from your original goals :-)