Thursday 17 April 2014

Friday night sew in - April

It's that time of the month again ... FNSI!!!  Well at least it is tomorrow.

If you want to spend your Friday night sewing with people aground the world then there's still time to sign up HERE

I have plenty of things to be getting on with this Friday.  I'm making a big effort to finish off all my almost done projects this month and then I have a major project for my brother's wedding to work on for the rest of the spring and summer (so no pressure there then!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will see you there Vicki.xx

Jacqueline Morris said...

I have just joined up and noticed in the list you are also in UK... love the things you have been making. I am what you call the experimenter! I love trying new things and want to dabble a bit into quilting. I stitch so thought I could combine the two?
Smiles :)